If you can't donate now, take 2 mins to make the intention and pledge.
To whom it may concern
Asalamu Alaikum…. The Islamic Center of Puget Sound (ICOPS) is located at 15709 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA 98087.
ICOPS was created in 2012 from the benevolent support of our community members. Since then we have been serving our diverse communities in the Puget Sound, including cities like Edmonds, Marysville, Everett, Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Bothell, Snohomish, and Lake Stevens.
Over the years, we have raised thousands of dollars from generous donors like you. These funds have been used to support our programs and developments including:
- The leasing of a temporary prayer location on Lincoln Way/Mukilteo
- The creation of the ICOPS Dara for our kids to learn Islam and the Holy Quran
- The fundraising events to support the Masjid and Iftar during Ramadan
- The monthly rent for the Lease-to-Own property at our new current location
- The permits, building materials, and other costs of renovation for the current location.
- The ongoing miscellaneous monthly expenses
Please support the Masjid by making the pledge to donate at ICOPSMasjid.org/pledge