Asalamu Alaikum.... The Islamic Center of Puget Sound (ICOPS) is seeking to raise $2 million by 12/2021 for our Masjid located at 15709 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA 98087.
ICOPS was created in 2012 from the benevolent support of our community members. Since then we have been serving our diverse communities in the Puget Sound, including cities like Edmonds, Marysville, Everett, Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Bothell, Snohomish, and Lake Stevens.
Over the years, we have raised thousands of dollars from generous donors like you. These funds have been used to support our programs and developments including:
•The leasing of a temporary prayer location on Lincoln Way/Mukilteo
• The creation of the ICOPS Dara for our kids to learn Islam and the Holy Quran
• The fundraising events to support the Masjid and Iftar during Ramadan
• The monthly rent for the Lease-to-Own property at our new current location
• The permits, building materials, and other costs of renovation for the current location.
• The ongoing miscellaneous monthly expenses
The board has been continuously making monthly payments to fulfill the Lease-to-Own agreement, but the lease agreement will expire in less than two years. If we fail to pay this amount by the time the agreement expires, the ICOPS Community risk losing both the property and the improvements to the land.
Please support the Masjid by making the pledge to donate at ICOPSMasjid.org/pledge